Im going HOME!!

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For those keeping score at home...

IM GOING HOME!!!

Been almost 2 years to the day that I moved down to New Whoreleans while my wife went to medical school at LSU.

She's finished her 3rd year, and can do MOST of her 4th year rotation back home in WA. so..... we are getting the hell out of dodge!

Leave about 5pm central time friday. Heading north on 55 to St Louis, then west on I-70 to Denver, then North to Cheyenne, then zigzag our way towards Yakima, then Ellensburg, seattle, then finally tacoma!

If I blow up anything, I should have wireless access and will beg and plead for help :D . However, I dont THINK anything will go bad tho. Got my space CPS in the glovebox.

See everyone Monday-ish. Driving STRAIGHT THRU. 48 hours.

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WOW - bring lot's of coffee !!!

and lot's of cash...
48 hours @ 75 mph and loaded to go home = lot's of "dezzle" !!!

Grab some Beignets when leaving dodge and drop them off in dallas to me !!

drive "aware" - ya hear !?!

Nawlins won't be the same !

ramprat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a great trip & the FlyingJ here in town has the cheapest diesel around :thumbs :thumbs

Ifin ya get here at a 1/2 way decent hour give me a yell (check PM's)

Last edited:

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:thumbs :sweet Daryl Hope you have a great trip home. Just watch out for all the idiots out on the roads this weekend. We need a full report after you get home and settle in.

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
I've read your posts both here and over there and know you have not been happy living down there. Hope your trip goes well and wish the best for you and your wife as she and you progress in your careers and life.
Jim

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
See Ya soon! Drive safe and if you are reading this while on the road STOP!!! Pay attention and drive (or sleep if co-piloting)

Scott

RazzyB

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Have a good trip. I love the route you are taking, especially I70. See you at Scott's in a couple of weeks.

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
Have a great trip!!! If you need any help in the KC area let me know maybe I can give you a hand. :sweet

BTW There is a race this weekend at the Kansas Speedway, It is right on I-70 Friday Sat, & Sun Traffic Delays will happen. :( Speedway is on the Kansas side near I-435.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope you have a safe trip and I'm quite certian that you'll enjoy being back at home.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim