comment I'm in love with my super duty

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Not Bashing Banks but most everyone on here agrees.. Banks stuff is way Overrated & WAY Overpriced. Your decision.

You can get just as good, if not better, and cheaper.. Improved Performance parts, mixed & matched, from our SDD site sponcors. You can mix things to suit your needs.. and Wallet. Again, Your call.

But, everyone here at SDD would also agree.. Gauges, of some sort, are the Very First things to install. That way, Stock, yul have a Base-line of working temps, to start from .. If & When, you want to improve things along the way.

Post up any questions you may have about anything at all. There are NO.. dumb questions here.

Joe

Agreed! :sweet. There are cheaper ways to get power than goin with Banks. For buyin one mod from Banks you can have 2 or 3 mods from another company that is better. Lots of do it yerself mods you can do and lots of great guys on here that can help ya out. Best place to be with a SDD! Yer home here! Lots of info here so start readin :coffee. I just installed my triple a pillar pod gauge set from autometer. Its still fresh in my memory so if you need help or pics, just ask.

Jeffminsc

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I can see I've got help here. I think I will get the spartan tuner for the gauges at first then I'll see where it goes.

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I can see I've got help here. I think I will get the spartan tuner for the gauges at first then I'll see where it goes.

LOL! It never stops! I have spent more on upgrades than I paid for my truck!! I have at least $15k to $20k that I want to spend still!!!:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58