I'm pulling injectors

Doggy Daddy

"Junior Member"?? OUCH!!
Reaction score
Rookie said:
I found the fuel restriction sensor leaking and had to replace it...
Has anyone ever had that system work? I have never heard of it working and if it were me I'd put a pipe plug in the hole.

I can't remember if you said that you have tested the compression? Did you look at the UVC harness connection to the valve cover gasket?

Rookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doggy Daddy said:
Has anyone ever had that system work? I have never heard of it working and if it were me I'd put a pipe plug in the hole.

I can't remember if you said that you have tested the compression? Did you look at the UVC harness connection to the valve cover gasket?

With a 179K on it, I guess it was my time...

Everything from the harness connectors to the vc cover and under are all brand new. We did the CC test the first time but it wasn't hot enough. We let it cool during an oil change. The next time we did it, it showed #4 as the default cylinder. We're doing it again tomorrow and we'll see what happens. So yeah we figured out the error the first time.

dante59

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hi rookie,, just thought i would drop by and say hello, you sure take on the big jobs... so , did the fuel sensor do it??? i hope all is good and your on the road again.. dante59 (rich)

Rookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rich, glad you could make it over here :sweet . Yeah fixed the leak and chased the injector problem from #4 to #2 hole so a new one is going in Saturday. I'm heading to Ellensburg Sunday for a load of hay and I think I'll need all 8 working to clear the pass.
Did you get your filter minder mounted yet?

Ron

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58