FYI In an attempt to protect and keep

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
up my truck & 5r's paint and appearance whilst on our "Road Trip" I tried out the Turtle Wax, liquid synthetic polish product called "ICE". I'm Impressed.

Goes on Real easy, buffs off Real easy. The best part is.. You don't have to worry about getting it on the rubber, vinyl or plastics. It leaves NO residue.

I've (hesitantly:watchout) used it on ALL of the truck surfaces, pieces & parts (after trying a small area first) and was very impressed. So impressed I've even used it on the front & rear fiberglass caps on the 5r !!

A little bit goes a Loong way. I've done the whole truck and 5'r caps and only used about an 1/8th of the 16oz bottle.

Goes on with a sponge applicator, buffs of using Micro-fiber cloth.

IMO, there's nothing better than a real good, all day Wax job.. but while I'm on the road.. for a Maintenance/protection thing.. this "ICE" is:

GOOD STUFF. ;tu

May be Old News to some.. but thought I'd pass it on ?

Joe

I bought some of the "ICE" detailer spray too. Also Good Stuff.

dogtrk

Pat
Reaction score
I recently did my truck with the Ice Paste Wax and the detailer---it has that "wet" look now. You put on the paste wax, then spray with the detailer, then take it off. The rain just rolls off in real tiny droplets. I used it on my fiberglass cap and what a difference!!!! Only need a little car wash in the water to clean it up......and you're right.......a little goes a looong way with this product........:D Easy to apply and takes half the time.

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was in WMart today'n saw some "ICE" in a Clay Bar solution, for painted surfaces only.. Think I'll try some when I get back to Caly. I'm like'n the Synthetic properties of this stuff.

:dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58