In an effort to keep the PSD...

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I too have been tossing around the idea of this sort of thing. As of right now, I am getting insanely cheap diesel on the navy base but I don't know how long that is going to last.

Doing the math, if I pay the truck off I can afford to drive all over the place but I need to come up with the cash flow. So I'm having a garage sale so to speak. If you guys near the coast know of anyone who is looking for a flats boat, I'm putting mine up on the market (description in signature) and going to get a kayak for the mean time. I am going to sell my, near brand new, scuba gear as well since I don't live in Hawaii anymore. I also have tons of RC helicopter parts including many Futaba 9252 servos and an almost new YS-91 engine, just to name the hot items I've got. If anyone is into helicopters you know what kind of goodies those are as well as two 401 gyros.

I figure with this extreme liquidation sale I can get close to only owing $5k on the truck and can have that gone in no time. I'm just too stubborn to get rid of the PSD and really am waiting for it to warm up and see what diesel prices do. It would be hard to let it go after I've got it looking so darn good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14