In case you had a bad day...

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you roll the box out I would be anchoring it to the floor to and the wall especially since the walls in most trailers do not do too well at supporting lateral loads.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
I roll it in and out all the time, switching from service calls to shop work, sometimes several times a day :)

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I just justified buying a duplicate set of tools :D Or at least that's how I see it when I'm spending your money

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
I think I just justified buying a duplicate set of tools :D Or at least that's how I see it when I'm spending your money
:lmao I think for well north of 40k (probably more) I can move my box around... unless we're going to start a donation drive... if I had that kind of cash layin around I'd have a new truck, er I mean house or something :D

SouperedUp

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
well, there's always the bright side that at least you got to clean everything so once again you know where all the little stuff is... that's my worst problem, finding the tiny socket i need at the moment i need it- it sometimes feels impossible. Glad it didn't wreck your tool box completely though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14