Independence Day

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope everyone has a safe and happy Independence Day!!!! To all those on this forum have served our great country, THANK YOU for your service!!!!! May God bless this great nation and that we have at least another 239 years of freedom!!!!

:usa:usa:usa:usa:usa:usa

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YES to all the above;tu;tu;tu;tu;tu;tu

Have a GOOD 4th everyone !!!!

Joe

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We did have a good day, stayed home and held my pup, the fire works get her so upset.
Doug

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife and are members of our local ELKS Lodge. Wife worked the ELKs Fireworks Stand.. Grand Daughter and I towed our lodges trailer mounted 12' X 20' American Flag to Cayucos, Ca.. on the coast, for their 4th of July Parade. Our Lodge Flag Team has been doing that now for 10/12 years. 8 members went along.

At the VERY LEAST.. it was ABSOLUTELY REFRESHING guyz'n gals, to be reminded of the True Patriotism we have in the land of ours. An estimated 60,000 folks where to be there.. I'd say 40K+ were at the 2.5 mile long Parade, 20 deep. Brought my Grand Daughter (and me) to Tears... to see folks Stand... and break into Spontaneous .. "God Bless America".. as we, with The Flag of Our Country in tow.. passed by. ;tu

Life Is Good my SDD friends. Life Is Good... In this GREAT COUNTRY OF OURS.

Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58