Reaction score
put a sub behind the rear seat of a crewcab and you can KISS that
storage goodbye...put some amps UNDER the seat and now youve got
NONE.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Hey chic,

If your gonna store nice things (not real things like tools and materials) in your tool box then stay very very far away from aluminum. The aluminum will transfer fine aluminum dust as a grey smear on your nice things. Then you'll be doing yoga and get a grey smear on your yoga leotard or whatever it is from your yoga mat thingy. :haha Have you ever noticed the grey smears on the outside of a box shipped by UPS, if so that's what I'm talking about.

dpantazis

Reaction score
if not behind the seat, go under with a DU-HA Under & Rear Seat Storage Organizer. should be plenty of room for mats, bricks, ropes, etc...

http://www.duhastorage.com

DD-20014-9.jpg

Reaction score
well if she wanted quality i wouldn't have said tractor supply definetly wouldn't say weathergard in my opinion and everyone i work with rawson & koening is the only way to go i have a black aluminum under the bed rail so i dont have the aliminum dust problem used and abused over 7 years never even replaced the locks good stuff man

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
R&K's are nice. I'm running a seal-tite polished aluminum box, with tractor supply logo's cause that's where I bought it. Tractor supply has cheap boxes, and they have nice boxes. Mine was not a cheap one mainly because of it's extra depth and width, I could have bought 3 normal toolboxes for the same price. I've been very happy with it.
View attachment 4600

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
I bought a tool box for my truck at Home Depot when they were on sale, got it for well under $200, mine is also the type that does not sit on the rails but in the bed perfect so I can still install the cap when ever needed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14