Injector Control Processor Sensor

anonymous1b

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and I am looking for someone who can tell me why my truck is going through so many injector control processor sensors. I have a '06 F250 with only 37K and it is about to be back in the shop for the 4th time. I can't go more than 8K miles and it starts acting up again. Now it has been 6K and I have the same symptoms. Is there a way I can fix this myself or does anyone know if Ford is planning on fixing this problem?

DR.Diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
usually a new semsor and the icp pigtail will fix the issue.what are the problems your having.

anonymous1b

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Lacking power and surging mainly. When you pull up to a red light it will start surging and then lunge forward with a lot of power and the brakes almost don't hold it back. This is the 5th time my truck has gone in to the shop and all but one they claim is the ICP sensor. The other time they replaced 3 injectors.

anonymous1b

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I don't know, I will have to ask the question. According to the past paperwork it was just the sensor but not knowing anything about this sensor(s) I couldn't honestly tell you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58