Injector Install How To

f250power

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I heard there is a How To on injector installation on this site. I tried searching but came up empty. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Thanks, it was my first time tearing into the injectors and I wanted to do it step by step with pics so I could share with everybody here. :sweet

f250power

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
EXACTLY what i was looking for! I really appreciate it. I've found a few resources, but want to have all the info I can. This'll be my first time doing anything like this, and I really don't want to mess anything up. Got some used Mini-mes for a good price and really looking forward to them. Any tips/tricks you have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Best tip I have is to go slow, check everything twice and dont dig into the Miller Lite until shes making smoke. :sweet

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Best tip I have is to go slow, check everything twice and dont dig into the Miller Lite until shes making smoke. :sweet

Best tip I have is to go slow, check everything twice, and WHATEVER YOU DO, don't dig into the Miller Lite even if you're seconds from dying of dehydration and there's a cold case of the stuff sitting in your lap.

BIGBLUECREW

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
That was a very nice installation write up on the injectors, very thorough. I was wondering if it is the same for a 99' and up SD??:confused:

Frank

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
BIGBLUECREW said:
That was a very nice installation write up on the injectors, very thorough. I was wondering if it is the same for a 99' and up SD??:confused:

Frank
For the 7.3L it will be very similar all the way through 2003. Nothing under the valve cover is vastly different. With that said, I have never done an injector change on the 99+ SD's so there may be some minor differences.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl