Injectors In

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Wise man know when to drop wrench and pick up beer.... :sweet

Wise man also know when to drop wrench and grab BFH and beat it into submission :sweet

Renegade

HillBilly
Reaction score
The air will come out on its own over time or you can make it go by a lil quicker by taking a good long hard jaunt down the road :sweet

About the only thing I know to do to help minimize the air bubble is to raise the front of the truck up high after the injectors are installed & pull the front plug on the inner part of the head & prefill the rails to help get out as much air as possible.

Sometimes after toying with the hp oil system you can get a bubble of air under the ICP & cause a no start. the quick fix is to then just unplug the ICP & start it, then once purged out, shutdown & plug the ICP back in.

Ask old BigRedCCDually about his lil hp oil fiasco from a hx hose install at the first FOKISD Rally :roflmao :D The tale grows every year, last I heard him & John pushed a 10 ton dually uphill for miles in 3 ft of snow :cool: (OK maybe I add a lil every year)

wideopen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheres the Pics
beef22.jpg

Reaction score
"Ask old BigRedCCDually about his lil hp oil fiasco from a hx hose install at the first FOKISD Rally The tale grows every year"

BS Brian :roflmao , The truth is that someone, who shall remain unnamed sabotaged John's truck so he couldn't take it to the rally, then sabotaged mine to boot!!! :eek: and we did have to push it uphill :D :D just not too far uphill. Ask the unnamed someone about his 3# Rotunda water pump tool :roflmao -popcorn :thumbs

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
redneckhouston said:
it takes me about 3 hrs if im just workin steady, but i did one set in a BIG hurry a while back....took 1 1/2 hours.
Takes me longer than that to change the oil :sweet . I know who to call when it is time to get some injectors....

redneckhouston

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Takes me longer than that to change the oil :sweet . I know who to call when it is time to get some injectors....

travel time ......38hrs
injector installation.....3hrs
travel time home.....38hrs
finding someone else who likes to drive their psd as much as i do.......priceless

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
redneckhouston said:
travel time ......38hrs

I made it to central Oregon in 52 hours once when I was in a hurry but I think you may have to raise the rpm limit to make it in 38 :sweet .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58