Injectors.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know how the fuel mileage is after they are all purged and you've logged some miles?

How is the smoke? Not too bad in the stock setting?

No smoke to speak of, in any of the settings so far. I'll be play'n with it all during a 5r tow, in about a week.. though. :sly

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I would be gettin the smoke tune for mine hehe. Where did you get all yer stuff and was it a "kit"?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be gettin the smoke tune for mine hehe. Where did you get all yer stuff and was it a "kit"?

To each his/her own on the Smoke tune. I'm a Non-Smoker (in that regard) ;):D

Got everthing from Stricktly Diesel.. a SDD site sponcor ;tu;tu

Not a "Kit" so to speak, but everthing engine parts/tuner wise, was custom matched.. to suit for my (towing) needs.

Dennis, @ Strictly Diesel is a Strait Shooter.. Very knowledgeable PSD wise.. Knows his stuff. I had acouple'a questions after the install.. Service & Support after Sale.... was Superb. ;tu

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
To each his/her own on the Smoke tune. I'm a Non-Smoker (in that regard) ;):D

Got everthing from Stricktly Diesel.. a SDD site sponcor ;tu;tu

Not a "Kit" so to speak, but everthing engine parts/tuner wise, was custom matched.. to suit for my (towing) needs.

Dennis, @ Strictly Diesel is a Strait Shooter.. Very knowledgeable PSD wise.. Knows his stuff. I had acouple'a questions after the install.. Service & Support after Sale.... was Superb. ;tu

I will def keep that in mind when I start my build up of my injectors. Thanks for the info Joe! Figure your fuel mileage yet??

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will def keep that in mind when I start my build up of my injectors. Thanks for the info Joe! Figure your fuel mileage yet??

I topped it off last week, I'll do it again next week before we take off for the Coast.. do a Daily driver MPG check.. but from what I'm Eyeball'n from just the fuel gauge= miles driven.. I think i'm seeing a bit of a gain.. IF, I could 'jus control my foot a bit better;):D

This 'ol 2K is more Fun'r to drive.. than ever :sly:)

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's just the way it is Dave, had to get old and retire before we could
afford our childhood.
Doug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member