inline pump???when did this happen?

02stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh I was talking to fuel system, were you talking the whole engine? or is a cgi block something else?

Hypermax makes a Compacted Graphite Iron block and it sells for $10,000. I did see the machanical fuel system was sold as parts or a complete engine. Not sure how much parts would cost, but I'm sure the engine is over 10 grand. New front cover, heads, valve covers, pump, and lines. I'm sure there is more to it than that, but that's just a short list off the top of my head.

Wonder what one of those engines would do with a P pump, bigger turbo and a little tuning? :sly

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
buying everything seperate is worthless since you need everything that goes with it for it to work.sure the pump would look good on your desk but what good is it without the parts that go with it

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
when i priced a p-pump swap for mine it was going to cost me around $11k for everything IIRC. the pumps most are using are an inline 8 cylinder pump off one of the big IH engines. injectors are usually from an 8.1?? cummins and they use adapters in the injector ports to make them work. problem is most of the front covers don't allow the use of the water pump. the swamps front cover allows use of a p-pump, 6.4 pump, or HPOP and it even allows use of the water pump IIRC. it's proven that we can make plenty of power with the HEUI now so i'm down with sticking to the HEUI. ;tu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58