Installed a leveling kit.......

Reaction score
Very sweet! Sounds like you have PMS!!:D :burnit

P.S. Checked out your pics! Your quadding and snow mobiling pictures are awesome! If I ever make it up Edmonton-way, I'm looking you up!;)

John

04Powerstroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scarlet_Nape said:
Very sweet! Sounds like you have PMS!!:D :burnit

P.S. Checked out your pics! Your quadding and snow mobiling pictures are awesome! If I ever make it up Edmonton-way, I'm looking you up!;)

John

Absolutly do. I am up for sledding and quading anytime.(in season)

Shane

04Powerstroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No picts of the leveling lit yet. I have to wash it up first. I bought the kit from CCM off road on Ebay. Took about 1.5 hrs by myself. I used my uncles garage with a 4 post hoiist and axle hoists. I sure wouldn't want to tackle it at home with floor jacks. Could be done of course but this way was much easier.

bonecrusher

bonecrusher
Reaction score
I plan on using the same kit from CCM. I called them and they told me it would take little over an hour to install. Not a bad price either for billet. Not the cheap poly-plastic junk others sell.
Was the install really that easy?

jhess

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I did that to mine. But I went with a 3" that put my front end 1" lower than the back. As for the kit, why spend the money on something you can make. I used 3" square tube and brace the inside with pipe nipples got new shackles 3" longer. I did have to a bracket for the axial sway bar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58