Intercooler

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Bama, I was looking into the techni-cooler today. I really like the kit, and I think that it might help with power while pulling on the highway, but is our cooler worth anything? I.E. can I recoup some of the cost by selling it on here or eBay?

i sold mine to a member on here for 100.00. thats about the goin price on ebay i believe.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
hey guys i got a 6.0 cooler i want to put on my truck but i am having trouble find places that sell intercooler tubes to make it all work .

try doin some thread searching on here. i remember roosterdiesel i think putting a LINK to a site that had all kinds of boots to make it work.

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
Banks Techni-cooler on my 6.0, and I'm very pleased, I was also able to sell my stocker to a member on here for $200 :sweet

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
I am also looking into a new cooler. I am planning on injectors this fall. My understanding is that the stock 7.3 cooler is restrictive in respect to airflow. which one will give me better airflow and temperature drop across the numbers. Has anyone here ran more than one of these? Thanks.

Scott

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14