Intermitten Dash Lights NEED HELP!

fallguy08

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
At about 10,000 miles I started getting low fuel pressure, Wrench, & the engine; lights all coming on sporadically. It's been in the shop 7 times since March 26. Each time they say they can't duplicate, I have demonstrated it personally to them many times, but they tell me they can't find anything. They come on almost everytime I start the truck.

They already charged me $860 to drop the tank check the fuel and change filters, all to find the diesel was fine.

The Advisor, Manager, and director of service have all seen the lights on, and seen them duplicate while in their service bay. Its always later that the mechanic cant duplicate when he's trying to pull codes

2015 F250 Platinum
Stock

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With a [2015] in the shop 7 times.. with the Advisor, Manager and Director seeing this.. Take it to another Ford Dealer Shop.. with the Service Order paperwork you have. AND.. get FOMOCO... at a Higher Level involved ?

NO WAY should you have this (ANY) issue... on a NEW truck.

Joe

OBTW... WELCOME TO THE SITE !!!!!!!

Last edited:

fallguy08

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have been dealing with FOMOCO as well, the best I get from them is to send out a regional Company Technician, they've sent 3 different out, and all have said they don't know what the problem is.

I have even talked with the mechanics personally and demonstrated how "I" start the truck, since they now a ledge I must be doing something different while starting the truck, than the rest of the world!

Thanks for the welcome!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim