International Parts Sources

JOAT

I Found Nemo!
Reaction score
Anyone know of online IH dealers or any that are reasonably priced and happy to sell mail order?

The rest of the story:
There is an IH dealer near work (San Jose), was Kurtt IH, that I usually go to. They are higher by about 10% than what people in other areas tell me they pay for various parts at IH. The other area dealer, Bayshore, is about 10% higher than Kurtt. Just went in today, only to find Kurtt is now Bayshore too... Naturally I'm not too happy going from bad to worse.

To make matters worse, they quoted me $105 over the phone on monday for a blue CPS, but I got there and they wanted nearly $120 for it. Took a bit for them to honor the quoted price.

Below dealer info was passed on to me by Tom S but I have not tried them yet. The listed contact had said he ships parts, "no order too large or too small"
Ryan Goodlett
Parts Manager
International Trucks of Houston
14201 Hempstead Hwy
Houston, Texas 77040
713-690-1700
713-690-1766 fax

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only one that I know that ships is powerstrokeshop.com however lately people have been saying that the response time was growing. I'd image if you know the part numbers that you're looking for that you should get them faster by simply ordering online.

Fortunately my local International dealer will give me wholesale pricing if I walk in w/ part numbers. :)

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Bayshore IH (35 North Amphlett Blvd., San Mateo 650-347-4056) now owns the locations in Hayward (24353 Clawiter Rd, Hayward 510-264-5230) and in Rohnert Park (6100 Redwood Dr, Rohnert Park 707-584-1610). I'm friendly with the GM in San Mateo, Rick Tremaine and Nick, the shop foreman. The parts mgr, Ray is rather aloof. Rick gave me a test drive in one of their new CXTs...:sweet All these phone numbers are to their parts depts...but who knows if the prices are the same at each location. :dunno

Bowhunter

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Brattain International
1150 Hawthorne Dr NE
Salem OR 97301
503-581-1446

Spoke to them this morning and they ship. They also mentioned that there was one in Medford OR so any shipping may be cheaper from there.

JOAT

I Found Nemo!
Reaction score
Thanks guys.
I'll call around next few parts I need and see how much variation in price I get

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58