Introduction and BOLO for my stolen truck

archermatt

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Tis the season for thieves!

I'm on mil duty here in Fayetteville and wake up this morning to go run and find my Grey/Gold F-250 gone! Why in the world they would steal such a big truck is beyond me. If anyone on the forum is from Fayetteville, NC and see a grey/ gold 2 tone F-250 (older body style) with a lift kit, 35" tires, silver Harley plate on front and sticker on back window, ducks unlimited and pow/MIA sticker w/ Florida plates please let me know! It is a pretty noticable truck. I'd like to find the guys before the police get there, if you know what I mean!

I put a lot of sweat and money into this truck and comes second only to my RK.Ticks me off that the same people I risk my life for overseas are the same pieces of CR@P that would steal from me.

Thanks to any of you who can help!

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD Matt. That just reeks the Grinch that stole christmas right there now.

I can't stand a thief either. Hope they find 'em and hand 'em high.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD.com sorry to hear about your loss. Post some pics of your truck to give us a better idea.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
archermatt, Post a photo so I know what to look for. Maybe it will find it's way down south and I'll see it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14