Is FoMoCo Watching?

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to ask myself this question and maybe you might chime in here.
Do you think Ford is lurking around sites like ours to see what might be going on.
Who might be modding their trucks, You know with all the info in the signature line. Maybe they keep a list by geographics just because we say where we are.
Do you think it's plauseable? I'm just thinking now ok.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I would bet in it. I have heard about some, on the other, site getting identified from that site.

Dave

chief2

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I think you are a little paranoid. Ford has bigger fish to fry than to be worried about a handful of truck nuts modding their toys.

Hoss 350

My GSP, Dutch
Reaction score
Crumm said:
Did I forget to mention that I am in the warranty claims department at FoMoCo??
I don't know why you would. We all know where you live, Crummy me boy.....:tounge

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
With all of the warranty claims that they have been turning down, I would not bet my life on it Chief2. I have no reason to be paranoid.

Dave

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I very much doubt it... they simply don't have the manpower...

now, on a related note, product development researchers might... they are interested in what the public wants...

Lord Tauk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting.

Im sure if anything, for instance a service tech might look on the site by some chance, then he'll tell someone else when he goes back to work the next day.. and then they'll tell someone else. Not necessarily to target on warranty stuff, but just to check out what and how people are doing with their vehicles.

As said, there are tons of websites/forums to look through, I doubt they have a dedicated internet detective or something.

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
Lord Tauk said:
Interesting.

for instance a service tech might look on the site by some chance,
I understand they come here a lot to figure out how what to do with the trucks they have coming in since some of them don't have a clue. :santa
Jim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg