Is this a factory color on my 2K SD

02SILVER350

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Throw a long bed on that and that was my truck from 99-01. I want to say it is Dark Wedgewood Blue. Darker than Bama's truck. I loved it, but man was it a pain to keep clean!:)

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the question would be: did it come from the factory like that. I didn't think they had that color in 2000.

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Could be True Blue, not sure what years ford put that color on the trucks but its a dark blue.

Sonic Blue is better though :D but it was only ofered for 1 year :(

atk

Reaction score
the colour that i come up with for my truck is, sonic blue with pearl....either which way it is a great colour....really like it when it almost looks black....hope this helps

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
the colour that i come up with for my truck is, sonic blue with pearl....either which way it is a great colour....really like it when it almost looks black....hope this helps

The truck in your signature and avatar? Thats not Sonic 1) its too dark and 2) was only available in 2003

This is Sonic:
Ford-Lightning1.jpg

It looks purple sometimes :(

atk

Reaction score
The truck in your signature and avatar? Thats not Sonic 1) its too dark and 2) was only available in 2003

This is Sonic:
Ford-Lightning1.jpg

It looks purple sometimes :(

ok, my info may have been wrong. mine does look purple in the sunlight and will darken up as the sun goes down, especially after a good wash. also my trucks production date is 07/03, so it could have 03 colour....i will find out, need to get bumpers repainted....-popcorn

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14