Is this a reasonable Deal?

Nharmswhey

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ford F250 Crew Cab Lariat 4x4 Powerstroke Diesl. Excellent condition. White exterior with saddle tan leather seats. 70,000 miles with only 1400 engine hours. Tow command system. Trailer tow & off-road package. Limited slip axles. New tires. B&W folding gooseneck ball hitch. XM radio with AM/FM CD player. Adjustable pedals, sliding rear glass, fog lamps, block heater, and more.

Called this Fella today and hes an older gentleman. He said its in his garage all week and just pulls it out to pull his single axle horse trailer. He is the original owner and said he would take 22000 for it. its got a clean carfax, and Oasis. The truck is in Oklahoma.

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds like a pretty good deal. have you seen the truck in person? it looks pretty good.

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
yeah I would say that's a great deal... specially since it's an older gentlemen (most likely took good care of it) and he has been the single owner.. I'd say that's pretty good.. if that's the truck you're looking for as far as year and options go...

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
70,000 miles with only 1400 engine hours

He said its in his garage all week and just pulls it out to pull his single axle horse trailer. He is the original owner and said he would take 22000 for it. its got a clean carfax, and Oasis. The truck is in Oklahoma.

70,000 miles is quite a bit of miles to put on for what he claims he uses it for, but probably still a good deal as long as it is what you want.

Nharmswhey

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yeah i went and drove it last night and its immaculate. He claims no one has ever sat in the back seat and it honestly looks like it. He said why it has to many miles is every friday night he takes a horse 200 miles east of his house to his other property and just rides out there. All Highway. Theres no dents no scratches. Its perfect. So i bought it and hes delivering it to me as soon as his 08 comes in.

dieselredneckva

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet. congrads. hope you like it and enjoy it when he delivers it. it looked nice and sounds like it is in great condition.

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you found a deal on a truck that you like, The lowest priced truck in the world doesnt matter if you are "settling" Might as well spend some cash and get a truck you will be happy in for quite awhile. Congrats it seems like you got a great deal on a great truck.

Scot

;()
Reaction score
Great call! I would snatch up that deal if I came across it. based on the numbers his average speed was 50mph. This guy never drives in cities and never idles the thing. Makes for a very happy 6.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14