It Figures!

Puddle Pirate

Will Pillage For Diesel
Reaction score
I swear! Oregon TV and radio weathermen MUST have a prerequisite that they graduate from Meteorologist School LAST IN THEIR CLASS!

Weather said it was supposed to be nice - and no rain Wed/Thurs. So on my days off, I decide to wash, then clay bar, wash and Zaino the snot out of the truck (3 coats).

Started at 8:00 am - some fog - but that's OK. At 6:00 pm I get done and go in for dinner. Ten minutes later it's pouring!

It figures! :cussing: :cussing:

Rat

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
PuddlePutz ain't quite right...hope he was drinking beers while spending all that time messing with his truck. ;) -popcorn :cowboy:

ISurvivedNMU

Reaction score
Does zano not last after a rain? I have been using a product called waxing frenzy... and it is great.. I get a mirror shine, and its polimer based, not carnuba, so it will last for 3 months.... in the summer it lasts for 6 months... and if I want a quick shine for something, I use the spray wax... takes 10 minutes... spray the whole truck, wipe it around, then off...

Rookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Puddle Pirate said:
I swear! Oregon TV and radio weathermen MUST have a prerequisite that they graduate from Meteorologist School LAST IN THEIR CLASS!

Weather said it was supposed to be nice - and no rain Wed/Thurs. So on my days off, I decide to wash, then clay bar, wash and Zaino the snot out of the truck (3 coats).

Started at 8:00 am - some fog - but that's OK. At 6:00 pm I get done and go in for dinner. Ten minutes later it's pouring!

It figures! :cussing: :cussing:

I hear ya, up here the only thing I think they're getting close to is sunrise and sunset...

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
ISurvivedNMU said:
Does zano not ............

I use the spray wax... takes 10 minutes... spray the whole truck, wipe it around, then off...

I love spray wax, thats the neatest stuff since sliced bread when it comes to quick detailing a vehicle.:thumbs

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Weathermen in Oregon have an easy job. Predicting rain every day of the year will make them look like experts.

Residents of Oregon don't tan in the summer...they rust... :D

Puddle Pirate

Will Pillage For Diesel
Reaction score
ISurvivedNMU said:
Does zano not last after a rain? I have been using a product called waxing frenzy... and it is great.. I get a mirror shine, and its polimer based, not carnuba, so it will last for 3 months.... in the summer it lasts for 6 months... and if I want a quick shine for something, I use the spray wax... takes 10 minutes... spray the whole truck, wipe it around, then off...

Ahhhhh! A wiseguy!! Hey, with all the rain we get here - I Zaino it ONCE a year. The shine and weather resistance with this stuff is great.

My Retrax cover is over 3 years old. Look at the shine on that puppy! Water just dumps off it in clumps!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58