It Figures!

John Deere

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Puddle Pirate said:
I swear! Oregon TV and radio weathermen MUST have a prerequisite that they graduate from Meteorologist School LAST IN THEIR CLASS!

Weather said it was supposed to be nice - and no rain Wed/Thurs. So on my days off, I decide to wash, then clay bar, wash and Zaino the snot out of the truck (3 coats).

Started at 8:00 am - some fog - but that's OK. At 6:00 pm I get done and go in for dinner. Ten minutes later it's pouring!

It figures! :cussing: :cussing:

You only have yourself to blame. Anybody that spends that much time on their pickup is just asking for rain. Kinda like a modern day raindance. :D :D

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Puddle Pirate said:
Yup! I have probably ordered 4 or 5 times from them - they always get the order out on time and arrives as promised - with no errors.

Good product.
Are you just using Z-2 on your truck and how far does a 8oz bottle usually go?

I may clay bar our X then Z-2 it :)

Puddle Pirate

Will Pillage For Diesel
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Are you just using Z-2 on your truck and how far does a 8oz bottle usually go?

I may clay bar our X then Z-2 it :)

After clay bar, I can get 3 full coats - including roof and Retrax out of 4 oz of Z-2. I use the 2 oz bottle and fill almost to the top, then add 9 drops of activator (it's in a blue eye dropper bottle). Shake well (90 seconds) then apply. Remember, that this stuff is not a wax and does not remove any contaminants - so clay bar the snot out of it and make sure it's clean.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Is one Zaino clay bar enough to do the truck once over or will it require two or more perhaps?

By looking at the completed work on your truck that finish sure is glassy! :sweet

Bill

Puddle Pirate

Will Pillage For Diesel
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Is one Zaino clay bar enough to do the truck once over or will it require two or more perhaps?

By looking at the completed work on your truck that finish sure is glassy! :sweet

Bill

It comes with 2 clay bars in the package. It only takes one to do the job (unless you drop it - if that happens - throw it away).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58