It was 70° two days ago

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Crumm said:
That had to have hurt :nutkick: What happened?

Appearantly the officer was on the shoulder of the road assisting another motorist that had slid off the road and along came a semi, he sees the amber lights and hits the brakes and went into a jack knife. Rear set of duals on his trailer clipped the officer as he was jumping out of the way. Tossed t he guy about 30 feet off the road. The motorists he was helping went into his car, used the radio to call in the accident then recovered his cell phone and brought it to the downed officer so he could call HQ. I think this dude eats nails for breakfast.

John Deere

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Media :rolleyes: , I don't know what the true story is, but the way I heard it on the radio, was that the t-driver didn't even know he hit the patrolman, they found the trucker about a half hour later, all I heard about the patrolman was that he had sustained minor injuries when the back of the trailer clipped him, but that he was released from the hospital that afternoon. :dunno

I was listening to KTWO radio that morning, at 9 am they did a breaking news story about the patrolman being hit at about 6:45 am and that any one with information about the truck was to call the authorities. Then about 11am the news stated that the trucker had been taken into custody at 7:10 am, that was almost two hours before the first report. :rolleyes:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Yeah, heard that originally he was cited for hit and run but then later it was reduced to driving too fast for the conditions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl