its alive

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy cow stage3's are just freaking unreal.it will lay black marks in the ecno setting :D . it will peg the egt,boost gauge and the speed-o in a heart bet in high.
i will need to get some new programming for it.but with some foot control the egt are very mangable.still have the 3"intakes to do but the wife is very happy with it.she has already scaird herself with it and brought it back with a check engine light on.i pull a icp,cps and overboost code off of it.you tell me what she was doing?she is a powermonster and need help,who do i call for that?
we are very happy with the BDP injectors will find out this weak-end how they pull with the camper.
terry

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you got a sweet truck. I'm glad to hear that you're pleased with the truck and how it's performing for you.

ICP code you're running out of high pressure oil, need either a 01+ SD HPOP or a modified high output or dual pump setup.
Overboost code - you can't keep it from happening all you can do is get a relief or blow off valve that will prevent the map sensor from seeing the overboost condition.
CPS code - :dunno

Sounds like you & your wife are enjoying the truck with the new toys. Keep on smokin

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey thanks,
i have the stealth pump and the map has a regulator on it.i we still blew codes :eek: .i could get the icp code before with the babyswamps.its in the tuning.so some custom tuning on a dyno is in the works(i hope that works out)

thats the first time i have seen a 1600 egt gauge and a 35 lb boost gauge pegged.that with a IC.
terry

Last edited:

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got those 3'intakes on and went do to ozark raceway for some tuning with tony wildman.we ran a [email protected] mph in the 1/4 mile and got better than 18 mpg the 175 miles home.i say that ain't bad at all for a 6800lb 4x4 bets my old 3/4ton chevy

Last edited:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
tubzz said:
got those 3'intakes on and went do to ozark raceway for some tuning with tony wildman.we ran a [email protected] mph in the 1/4 mile and got better than 18 mpg the 175 miles home.i say that ain't bad at all for a 6800lb 4x4 bets my old 3/5 chevy

:thumbs:thumbs

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
tubzz said:
you tell me what she was doing?she is a powermonster and need help,who do i call for that?

wanna trade wifes?mine hates the truck when i leave the chip on one of the high settings.she wont ride with me either :D

but nice times though.im trying to get into the 14s with mine.although im completely happy with the 15s.not bad for a truck that was only gonna get a 3" downpipe,4"exhaust and a chip :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58