it's here

Garin1

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
No Powerboater, prior military(Vietnam Vet) working as civilian support group right there in the sand with'em. It's over for me though. Glad to be back in the greatest country in the world.

By the way, The new truck has a tranny temp guage in the cluster. Is this thing worth a hoot??:hail

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Garin1 said:
No Powerboater, prior military(Vietnam Vet) working as civilian support group right there in the sand with'em. It's over for me though. Glad to be back in the greatest country in the world.

By the way, The new truck has a tranny temp guage in the cluster. Is this thing worth a hoot??:hail

Garin1
You get :usa :usa from me, It different being the civilian in theaters like that, thanks for being there for and with our troopers. :hail , I miss it terribly

and your tranny temp gauge is real good at filling the black hole in the dash that would normally be there.
mine will read "R" when its freezing out after about 1/2 mile
you need , even if you dont get a new exhaust.... a good tranny temp gauge, and an egt gauge. there is a port on the drivers side of the tranny that the 1/8 sender will screw into, its a very good point for temp sampling.

where in LA are you north or south? we be scooting through monroe friday night

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Garin1 said:

WELCOME HOME..:thumbs Thank you, for going where you went and doing whatever you did... in support of our troops.:sweet :sweet

'Ol Vietnam Vet here, too (USN,RET). And like Powerboater... I still miss it. I'm supporting the Troops here at home, in my work though. Feel REAL good 'bout that too!!

SWEET Truck, like that Grill..

JOE

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck...and ALL of my Friends & Family would like to thank you
and YOUR Friends for their service, SIR !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58