FYI I't's rain'n here in Cali again..

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
My woman was in Santa Rosa, about an hour south of Ukiah, and they had hail and thunderstorms too. Mixed up weather big time, all over the state. Worse than our politicians... :D

Dave

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My woman was in Santa Rosa, about an hour south of Ukiah, and they had hail and thunderstorms too. Mixed up weather big time, all over the state. [Worse than our politicians... :D]

Dave

:lmao Well it's been mixed up weather, no doubt.. but not [THAT] mixed up. :D:sly

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Maybe I was getting carried away with all of this rain stuff. I am not used to seeing 3.75 inches in three days like here. In the Bay Area it would take a week for that much rain. Notice I did not refer to any politicians?

Dave :) :)

bigrigr

Real trks hv 3 pdls
Reaction score
I don't think it will be california again till those politicians pull they're heads out. I can think of several names for the place, none of which i would mention here. The bad thing is, when one stupid politician gets ousted, about 14 more come outta the woodwork to take his place. They have a long row to hoe in that state........ No offense Joe n Dave, by the way, did u need the scuba gear? At least u don't have to move ur moisture around with a shovel n salt the roads.....

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Upper 70's here. Feels great! Nice havin the shop doors open. You dont feel as "depressed" haha. But its kansas weather so it will be snowin tomarrow haha.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
They have a long row to hoe in that state........ No offense Joe n Dave, by the way, did u need the scuba gear? At least u don't have to move ur moisture around with a shovel n salt the roads.....

No I am doing just fine without the scuba gear. No apologies needed. We KNOW that this state is Screwed Up. None of us (Joe & I at least) are deigning that.

I have done my time behind a Snow Shovel. No thanks Bigrigr.

Dave :)

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I am doing just fine without the scuba gear. No apologies needed. We KNOW that this state is Screwed Up. None of us (Joe & I at least) are deigning that.

I have done my time behind a Snow Shovel. No thanks Bigrigr.

Dave :)

X2 on what Dave said ;tu

NO political favorites at La Casa de Big Joe... Fer Da*n sure.. The Republico de California has a Nuke proof.. Good 'ol Boy gang in Sac Town.. Run'n the Rancho.

Some are hopeing the new (well, retread) Gov can throttle'm back some. He's "connected" enough, fer shur.. we'll see ?

Big Joe Don't Do Snow.

(I git a Warm'n Fuzzy when I see the Snow Blowers, on sale in the Sears ads) ;)

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
You could of kept a little bit more of that moisture out there in Cali. We are in a winter storm warning for 11-14 inches of snow with winds, freezing rain and sleet starting tonight. Did I mention maybe some thunder and lighting with it. Had a week of 30's and 40's so thought spring was close but now looks like I will be out plowing snow for a couple days. Hope the weather guys are off and we don't get much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58