Joke of the day

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Crumm said:
A couple of Texas hunters are out in the woods when one of
them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing, and his eyes
are rolled back in his head. The other guy whips out his cell phone and
calls 911. He gasps to the operator, "I think my friend might be dead!
What can I do?"
The operator in a calm, soothing voice says, "Just take it easy. I can
help. First lets make sure he's dead."
There is a silence, and then a shot is heard. The hunter shouts into
the phone, "OK, now what?"

Look up "Funniest joke ever written". You will find that a variation on the joke above, originally written by the great British comic Spike Milligan, IS the "funniest joke ever written" or "the world's funniest joke".

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
A Dog Named Sex

This is my first attempt at posting a joke, so hope it was a good one.

A Dog Named Sex

Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him "Rover" or "Spot". I call mine Sex. Now, Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to the City Hall to renew the dog's license, I told the clerk that I would like a license for Sex. He said, "I would like to have one too!" Then I said, "But she is a dog!" He said he didn't care what she looked like. I said, "You don't understand... I have had Sex since I was nine years old." He replied, "You must have been quite a strong boy." When I decided to get married, I told the minister that I would like to have Sex at the wedding. He told me to wait until after the wedding was over. I said, "But Sex has played a big part in my life and my whole world revolves around Sex." He said he didn't want to hear about my personal life and would not marry us in his church. I told him everyone would enjoy having Sex at the wedding. The next day we were married at the Justice of the Peace. My family is barred from the church from then on.

When my wife and I went on our honeymoon, I took the dog with me. When we checked into the motel, I told the clerk that I wanted a room for me and my wife and a special room for Sex. He said that every room in the motel is a place for sex. I said, "You don't understand. ... Sex keeps me awake at night." The clerk said, "Me too!"

One day I entered Sex in a contest. But before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just looking around. I told him that I was going to have Sex in the contest. He said that I should have sold my own tickets. "You don't understand," I said, "I hoped to have Sex on TV." He called me a show off.

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said, "Your Honor, I had Sex before I was married but Sex left me after I was married." The Judge said, "Me too!"

Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking all over for her. A cop came over and asked me what I was doing in the alley at 4 o'clock in the morning. I said, "I'm looking for Sex." - My case comes up next Thursday.

Well now I've been thrown in jail, been divorced and had more troubles with that dog than I ever foresaw. Why just the other day when I went for my first session with the psychiatrist, she asked me, "What seems to be the trouble?" I replied, "Sex has been my best friend all my life but now it has left me for ever. I couldn't live any longer so lonely." and the doctor said, "Look mister, you should understand that sex isn't a man's best friend so get yourself a dog."

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Priest, A Preacher and a Rabbi...Pay attn' Robert

A priest, a Pentecostal preacher, and a Rabbi, all served as
chaplains
to the students of Northern Michigan University in Marquette.

They would get together two or three times a week for coffee and to
talk
shop.

One day, someone made the comment that preaching to people isn't
really
all that hard. A real challenge would be to preach to a bear. One
thing
led to another and they decided to do an experiment. They would all
go out into the woods, find a bear, preach to it, and attempt to
convert
it.

Several days later, they're all together to discuss the experience.

Father Flannery, who has his arm in a sling, is on crutches, and has
various bandages, goes first. "Well," he says, "I went into the
woods to
find me a bear. And when I found him I began to read to him from the
Catechism.
Well, that bear wanted nothing to do with me and began to slap me
around. So I quickly grabbed my holy water, sprinkled him and, Holy
Mary
Mother of God, he became as gentle a lamb. The bishop is coming out
next
week to give him first communion and confirmation."

Reverend Billy Bob spoke next. He was in a wheelchair, with an arm
and
both legs in casts, and an IV drip. In his best fire and brimstone
oratory he claimed, " WELL brothers, you KNOW that we don't
sprinkle! I
went out and I FOUND me a bear. And then I began to read to my bear
from
God's HOLY WORD! But that bear wanted nothing to do with me. So I
took
HOLD of him and we began to wrestle. We wrestled down one hill, UP
another and DOWN another until we came to a creek. So I quick DUNKED
him
and BAPTIZED his hairy soul. And just like you said, he became as
gentle
as a lamb. We spent the rest of the day praising Jesus."

They both looked down at the rabbi, who was lying in a hospital bed.
He
was in a body cast, and traction, with IV's and monitors running in
and
out of him. He was in bad shape.

The rabbi looks up and says, "Looking back on it, circumcision may
not have been the best way to start."
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Preachers Walking On Water

Once, there were three ministers out fishing, a Baptist, a Methodist, and a Catholic priest. They fished awhile, then had lunch. After lunch, the Baptist said, "I believe I'll walk on the water like Jesus did." So he got out of the boat and walked around on the water. The Methodist said, "I believe I'll walk on the water while too." Then he got out of the boat and walked around on the water. Then the Catholic priest said, "Okay you guys, I've got just as much faith as you do, so I'll get up and walk around on the water!" He got out of the boat and promptly fell in the water. He climbed back into the boat, then tried to do it again, and fell in the water once more. Finally the Methodist said to the Baptist, "Do you think we should tell him where the stumps are?"

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two Rednecks - Bubba and Earl

Two rednecks, Bubba and Earl, were driving down the road drinking a couple of bottles of Bud.

The passenger, Bubba, said, "Lookey thar up ahead, Earl. It's a po-lice

roadblock!! We're gonna get busted fer drinkin' these here beers!!"

"Don't worry, Bubba", Earl said. "We'll just pull over and finish drinkin' these beers, peel off the label and stick it on our foreheads, and throw the bottles under the seat".

"What fer?", asked Bubba.

Just let me do the talkin', OK?", said Earl. Well, they finished their beers, threw the empty bottles under the seat, and each stuck a label on their forehead.

When they reached the roadblock, the sheriff asked, "You boys been drinkin'?"

"No, sir", said Earl. "We're on the patch.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Redneck Letter From Home

Dear Son,

I'm writing this letter slow because I know you can't read fast.

We don't live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen within 20 miles from your home, so we moved.

I won't be able to send you the address because the last Arkansas family that lived here took the house numbers when they moved so that they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place is really nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure it works so well though: last week I put a load in and pulled the chain and haven't seen them since.

The weather isn't bad here. It only rained twice last week; the first time for three days and the second time for four days.

About that coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Stanley said it would be to heavy to send in the mail with the buttons on, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

John locked his keys in the car yesterday. We were really worried because it took him two hours to get me and your father out.

Your sister had a baby this morning; but I haven't found out what it is yet so I don't know if your an aunt or an uncle. The baby looks just like your brother....

Uncle Ted fell in a whiskey vat last week. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off playfully and drowned. We had him cremated and he burned for three days.

Three of your friends went off a bridge in a pick-up truck. Ralph was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. Your other two friends were in back. They drowned because they couldn't get the tailgate down.

There isn't much more news at this time. Nothing much has happened.

Love, Mom

P.S. I was going to send you some money but the envelope was already sealed.

Reaction score
Mental Hospital Phone Directory

Oldie, but goodie!

Mental Hospital Phone Menu

Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital.

Please select from the following options menu:

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want. Stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.

If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.

If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss , press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up. Our operators are too busy to talk with you.

If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won't be crazy forever.

If you are blonde , don't press any buttons, you'll just mess it up.

Reaction score
Another Old One

A man in his Super Duty was driving along a California beach when suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have tried to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish."

The diesel owner pulled over and said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic, think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take!
It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things.
Take little more time and think of something that would honor Me."

The PS owner thought about it for a long time. Finally he said "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what she means when she says nothings wrong, and how I can make a woman truly happy."

The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on that bridge?" :tounge :GRD

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Several men are in the locker room of a golf country club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker-function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello"
WOMAN: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
MAN: "Yes"
WOMAN: "I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?"
MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."
WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2006 models. I saw one I really liked"
MAN: "How much?"
WOMAN: "$90,000"
MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."
WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing .... The house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're only asking $950,000"
MAN: "Well, go ahead and make them an offer of $900,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 50 thousand."
WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!!"
MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape.....

He smiles and asks: "Anyone know who this phone belongs to?"

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
rray32539 said:
Several men are in the locker room of a golf country club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker-function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello"
WOMAN: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
MAN: "Yes"
WOMAN: "I am at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $1,000. Is it OK if I buy it?"
MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."
WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw the new 2006 models. I saw one I really liked"
MAN: "How much?"
WOMAN: "$90,000"
MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."
WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing .... The house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're only asking $950,000"
MAN: "Well, go ahead and make them an offer of $900,000. They will probably take it. If not, we can go the extra 50 thousand."
WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!!"
MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths agape.....

He smiles and asks: "Anyone know who this phone belongs to?"

Damn it , that was my phone !! Do you know the SOB that answered it????:roflmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14