Juice Platinum and exhaust

Super 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing my parts. The Edge Juice Platinum with 4" Magnaflow turbo back with the kitty drinking anti freeze! Only thing to say is D*#NNNNNNNNNNN . Was disappointed at first to find out the SCT Livewire was not shift on the fly but Edge makes a great product in my book!

dcapita

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
in this months Diesel Power mag, they dynoed the platinum and gained 120hp. 5 more that edge advertizes and 230 fpt. pretty impressive

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the juice and platinum re-program the tranny or still just defuel for shifts ?

Super 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually you can set the shift points to de-fuel 100%,50%, or not at all. You can also pick which gears (1st to 2nd,3rd to 4th,etc) to de-fuel. When you have these set, every time you go to that particular power setting (1-mileage,2-Tow,3-Driving,4-Racing,5-Extreme) the Edge will remember these settings. You can program one setting or all 5. Also ( I think,may be wrong..have to check the manual)you can set your TC to lock up all the time. Hope this helps.

Deviant Diesel

Sooting 1 jerk @ a time!
Reaction score
Super05 if you'd like to save your tranny, the EDGE Juice is stackable w/ thye Edge Evo, which actually programs your tranny for the extra power instead of just defueling the motor. No point in haveing the extra power if you can't use all of it. It also allows you to lock up your torque converter for better acceleration and deceleration. Just a thought.

Super 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This I didn't know Deviant. Thanks Anybody had any problems with tranny using just the Edge Platinum?

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
keep us posted on it. i'm looking hard at the edge also, like the fact that the turbo timer is built in:thumbs also did not know about the stackable stuff for the tranny, thought it was all built in to the edge platnum:rolleyes:

Super 05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been playing a little with the 0 to 60 performance test on the Edge. The best I can get is 7.4 secs on setting number 3 (60 hp). Forget number 5 setting all it will do is spin. Still having to "feather the pedal" on number 3 .:thumbs

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
answered my question about the defuel shifts....

then why not get the SCT - it programs your tranny and can do all the tc lockup, etc.... and give more performance... :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14