Noob just a quick holler from Cowtown

bad2wd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi my name's Rodney and I an "F"aholic.............

( here is where I think ya'll are supposed to say " Hi Rodney")

Anyway.just wanted to say hello. I am a recent Superduty convert. I have been a BAD boy for over 36 years..... Forgive me Father I have sinned.... IO have been an F150 owner for every year since I got my drivers license but I was on the other side of the superduty fence then. I am so proud of my new truck and cannot figiure out why I waited so long to step up to a REAL man's truck

anyway glad I made the change and glad to be here...................... Now if I can just get somneone to buy the F150 sitting in my backyard that I haven't listed yet but need to sell and get the wifey off my back. I could not wait to buy this one so I paid cahs and parked the f150.

Maybe Santa will give it to someone else for Christmas.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
HELLO! another texan....i think you guys have the majority on this site. welcome to the forum!

fill in your signature with some info about your truck (or other random BS!)

bad2wd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
4x4

naw we get out the Yamaha 700 Grizzly 4x4...............it's cheaper to operate and easier to maneuver with the power steering 4x4 and fuel injection. besides the 0 to 90 mph is much quicker..yeeeehhhhhawwwwwwwwwwwww...........lol

bad2wd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
well been 2 weeks and I already

louvered tailgate, Pioneer radio, bluetooth connector, Ipod connector, sirrius radio, kicker amp and 4 Infinity speakers and a sub box and subwoofer. looking at some other things for this weekend to add./.........

This is gonna get expensive

OH WELL?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl