Just Another Newbe

1BAD02

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
My name is Leon, I live in Anchorage, Alaska. I am originally from a little "redneck" town in florida called Groveland. I have been in alaska 29 yrs and have watched it go from a wild west life style to a bunch of sissified prissy boys who think they found their "broke back mountain" here. hehehe

My truck is an 02, 7.3 Extended Cab w/70,000. I purchased it last july after a gentleman ran a redlight, T-boned me and totalled my '94 F250.
The 02 is a white xlt auto. I have 7" all spring lift w/35" cooper discoverer sst on 18" wheels. I have installed the autometer colbalt blues on a pillar pod (pyro, tranny and boost).

As soon as "warm" weather gets here, I am putting on new lift 12" and 40" toyo's, dyna trac front end conversion and 4.88's to spin the tires. That will pretty much do it for this yr. I want a bts for it, but with $ restrictions, you can only do so much at a time. As soon as the PSD acts stupid a couple times, I will be doing the cummings conversion. <<<< That could be a really long wait!!:thumbs

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
welcome aboard
crumm lives up close to yall
he lives here late at night early morning,

ahhhh florida i miss it so
have a great one

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome to SuperDutyDiesel! Great to have you in the community Leon:thumbs

We have a couple members up your way that you'll run into here:cool: