Just got a $50,000 oil change

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike, that's a BEAUTIFUL truck!!!! Mine is Silver, but I've thought about a blue one next time (which will hopefully be a looong time away). Like others have said, you'd be best to sell your truck, pocket the cash, and put all of it on a new one just like this when you get back from Iraq. Also, how long are you supposed to be over there? From the "drive by media" and others, it seems to be settling down over there.

Sawboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't see the pics. Just that darned red "x". Even the ol' right click, show picture thing does nothing for me.

I wanna see it!!!!

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
get those junk Continentals off there, and you'll have a real truck...

I'm envious.

See signature (and Truck For Sale forum) for details...

JRJ04

Reaction score
i agree with everyone else...sell your rig outright now, put the cash away in a high yield savings account, and then buy a new one when you get back. you shouldnt be getting screwed on your trade in...quality used 6.0's are in somewhat of a demand right now with the mpg issues of the 6.4

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i agree with everyone else...sell your rig outright now, put the cash away in a high yield savings account, and then buy a new one when you get back. you shouldnt be getting screwed on your trade in...quality used 6.0's are in somewhat of a demand right now with the mpg issues of the 6.4

Xs 2 Mike. (Welcome Home)

:dunno

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Sweet truck there Mike,in fact it's the exact same model/color we test drove about a year ago:sweet

If you're shipping out in a couple weeks we need to bring over some food,show me the new HDTV and XBOX games you've collected while away on the icecap;tu

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I went over to 5 Star Ford and talked to them to see what they can do. They can get me a better deal (higher volume dealer than Texan Ford) but dont quite have a truck optioned exactly how i want it.

And yes, i know i should sell my truck and buy one when i get back. But what am i supposed to drive while i am home? I think i pretty much had it when i took my truck to the tax office in Fort Worth to get it registered, its just too much truck for what i need.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14