Just got back from ARUBA

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
Took my wife down there for Aniv., best dang vacation I ever been on. :thumbs The cleanist, most beautiful, beaches. The locals were nice and friendly. Unbelieveable places to eat, right out on the beach only a few feet from the water. I highly recommend to anyone..

Anyone been??... we are already going to start planning a trip for next year except this time w/ the kids..looking for new places to go, see and do there...

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
Will do I finally got a digital camera. It was our aniv. gift to each other. Just have to figure out how to do the download thing and post'm.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Right on, if you need some expert instruction just ask. I'll look around and see if I can find someone to help you.

Would love to see the beaches of Aruba. We are getting ready to head to the Mexican Riviera here in about 3 weeks for our honeymoon.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
The Mexican Riviera right now;
Mostly Cloudy91°F

Feels Like

106°F

Updated May 30 12:46 p.m. Local Time

UV Index: 6 HighWind: From SE at 13 mphHumidity: 66%Pressure: 29.88 in. Dew Point: 79°FVisibility: 7.0 miles

Casper, Wy right now;

Cloudy41°F

Feels Like

33°F

Updated May 30 12:45 p.m. MTUV Index: 3 ModerateWind: From ENE at 17 mph gusting to 25 mphHumidity: 89%Pressure: 30.04 in. Dew Point: 38°F Visibility: 10.0

Yup, Im going to enjoy the Riviera:thumbs

stelectric

stelectric
Reaction score
yeah ,i have been to aruba and it is awful nice .did you go to the lighthouse or take the jeep tour with "poppa". he is a hell of a tour guide,we went down to the old fort and natural bridge with him

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
stelectric said:
yeah ,i have been to aruba and it is awful nice .did you go to the lighthouse or take the jeep tour with "poppa". he is a hell of a tour guide,we went down to the old fort and natural bridge with him

nope no tourin' this time , went on a thursday and came back on sunday. this was more of a laid back trip, no pun intended . we are already plannin' a longer trip for next year w/ the kids. i'll keep "poppa" in mind.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim