just got my SCT

triplethreat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got it this afternoon and all I can say is wow. i only have the standard tunes and the power come on so quick and smooth you are flying and don't even know it. This was well worth the wait. Gonna have to stay off of it a few days until my guages come in. I did try the bully dog tri before you buy and the shifting was a lot harder. this shifts so much better can't think of a better way to spend my money.:burnit :burnit :D

Dan

PainTrain

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Congrats...Glad you liked it. That is one thing about the SCT that can't be eat...the quick and smooth power delivery. Now all you need is to get that baby dyno tuned:burnit

Blane

ME = CRAZY
Reaction score
congrats! i cant wait to get my edge. the chicagoland mustang club is having a dyno day and i know what my cobra makes so im bringing my truck!

triplethreat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
from what i have been told yes you can they basically erase the standard tunes and add the custom tunes.

Dan

CBSuperDuty

Got Looney???
Reaction score
If you get the 'canned' version then yes you can upgrade it to a custom tuned unit but you will never be able to use the 'canned' tunes again.

Got Boost?

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
The SCT will only hold 3 tunes.

If your running the stock SCT tunes you owe it to yourself to give innovative diesel a call and have them e-mail you there xtreme street tune. They have a xtreme race tune but, it is only about .2 tenths faster and it shifts a little harder.

I run xtreme street everyday and it is awesome! And the driveability is perfect. It runs like stock until you want the power then hang on!

the xtreme street will give somewhere around 420rwhp/790torque

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14