Just Happy to be here...

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
Howdy, my name is Chris Miller. I'm from Columbus, Ga. Way down 'yonder on the Chattahoochee. ( 1 Hr. south of Atl. on the border of Ga. and Ala.) I am a 39 yo dentist, married 8 yrs to an Ala. gal. I have 3 kids. 16 yo daughter ( actually step, but only on paper) and identical twin 6 yo boys. Univ. of Ga. for undergrad 85-89 and Univ. of Tn. for dental school 90-94. I got into diesels when I got into racing. I started racing dirt track cars after dental school, not as much now w/ the family. I won 2 ALA. state championships and 1 Ga. state championship. Mostly modded 4-bangers and some late model sportsman cars. So I am used to wanting to make'm bigger an' faster. I'm on my 3rd diesel.. 1st '95 gmc 6.2L :td: 2nd '99 F250 4x4 CC and now my Ex....I guess that's enough ramblin' to give ya'll some insite to me... thanks for letting me kick off my boots here...........:usa

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Welcome to the fold Chris..... do they really teach you guys to try to make us believe you when you say..... "you wont feel a thing".

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
After a romantic evening with wife she told me that I must be a great dentist. I told her I could hold my own, but I asked how did she come to that conclusion..my charm, good looks,my intelligence, my caring gentleness ??? She said " No, it was any of that, it was that it didn't take long and that she didn't feel a thing !!"

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Chris, You "won't feel a thing" either.... as yer wallet gets thinner.;) :D

JOE

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Like I said last April there Chris,Welcome aboard great to have:hail you with us!:thumbs

I must mention that You and Greg are continued invaluable assets for the SuperDutyDiesel decals & graphics :tex

Bill :cowboy:

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Like I said last April there Chris,Welcome aboard great to have:hail you with us!:thumbs

I must mention that You and Greg are continued invaluable assets for the SuperDutyDiesel decals & graphics :tex

Bill :cowboy:
That's why we have the flood of new people comin here :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58