Kansas Dyno Day - Lawrence, KS

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
This info on a Dyno Day in Kansas that Luke "lukecline" has put together. :sweet

When: September 10th
doors open 8am
dyno starts at 9am

Where: Floor It Diesel
1049 e 1800 rd
Lawrence, ks 66046
John Isaacs 785-842-8545

Cost: 2 for $50
3 for $65

Also prizes are in the works for highest hp on #2 only and an open class! I hope this works for everyone, any questions give John a call or shoot me a pm. I dont remember what kind of dyno it is, all i can tell ya is that its a load cell.

Later, luke

Edit: It is a "dyno dynamics" which can be ran as either a load cell or inertia dyno.

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that Ryland!

heres somemore info:

Would anyone be interested in a chip, chip burning or live tuning by Tony Wildman?

If you currently have a TS stamped chip he WILL NOT reburn it, you will have to buy a new one if you want new programs.

Let me know if your interested, he would like to have several trucks to program if he makes the trip up.

luke

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys would you mine if we came? :dunno i will have new injectors :sweet and was planning to go see tony anyway and i can get some numbers with the stage 3's.
the dyno is closer than tony's place

terry

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
The more the better! Come on over! :sweet
It would be nice if we could get enough people for some regular events and get togethers for Kansas.

lukecline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tubzz said:
hey guys would you mine if we came? :dunno i will have new injectors :sweet and was planning to go see tony anyway and i can get some numbers with the stage 3's.
the dyno is closer than tony's place

terry

Hey terry ya might want to give tony a call and give him a heads up

luke

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
has anyone been to this place yet, on my GPS it shows this to be rural, just checking I guess I thought it would be intown. looks easy enough to get to but does anyone have written directions?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58