Kansas ORV Park, outside Manhattan

black_cloud_stroker00

GO BIG RED!!!
Reaction score
Anyone ever been there? How is it? I'm heading there this weekend with some buddies (A Cheby and A Heap) both gassers. Don't plan on doing any rock crawlin' or much trails. Just want to play in the mud. By default I am the main tow vehicle. I can't wait to see what she's got is that area. I know she can tow like a SOB. Bring plenty of extra parts and tools. And don't forget the beer!!! Hopefully I will get some videos for you guys.

black_cloud_stroker00

GO BIG RED!!!
Reaction score
Man I had a blast this weekend. Nothing broke on mine (the tailgate fell off because I left it down), just got dirty as hell. It rained the night before we got there. My truck is a beast. You would not believe some of the stuff I was able to power through. I guess thats "diesel power" for you. I stayed away from the rocks as much as possible (they are unforgiving) and had the most fun on the mud flats and trails (at least the ones I could fit through).

The Cheby I was with broke a half-shaft and put him down for the day. We had to drive to town that evening to get one. Damn IFS. The Jeep with us rode hard with no breakdowns except a minor coolant leak.

Check out the pics of my Off Roading Trip

fgtex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pics! I would like to find a place like that down here that I can go to.

Looking at the pic with the Chevy jacked up, is the tow hook a good way to jack a truck up? I am trying to figure out how I will change a flat on mine, when I have one. Looks like a good way, but I don't want to mess anything up.

fgtex

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg