keep getting P0237 code

444ornothing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep getting code P0237. My evolution scanner says "turbo boost senser A circuit low input". It comes on right after clearing. I assume it is related to the map senser, however, I put a map fooler on. The code was preexisting to that modification and still stays on. Anyone have an idea on what to check or change? It would be much appreciated!

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
how old is the edge and the e number on the back my did that to send in and got the latest update and it quit coming on.

444ornothing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Happy Thanksgiving!! I bought the edge evolution program in march 2005 if that helps. so if that program is causing the code to appear, I could put it back to stock mode and the code should not appear. right? I'll give that a try because it should be a valid way to know whether edge is conflicting with my ecm. If that turns out to be the case then I'll simply update the program which sounds like a hell of a deal.

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
yes that will tell u mine did it to set to stock and it will not come on call edge ask for kelly in the tech department tell him what it is :) doing and ask about the update he will tell u what to do

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14