Kent Antique Machinery show sept 29-30

godofdew11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So next weekend there is a antique machinery show up in kent if anyone is interested. usually lots of cool stuff to look at, some nice tow rigs are usually around but they aren't the center of things on this particular weekend. Diebold Agricultural Hall - CAMA
ill be there pulling up my little bros case.
:drive
then i fly out on tuesday for 5 weeks.wee

:bama

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
im trying my hardest to make it to this one, im waiting to hear back from the boss lady though we may be upstate NY doing horse things....

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
you will see more of me soon...there are only 2 races left, one being the 30th. i cant go to that one because we are doing horse things on sunday.
soooo.....im not sure what everyone was planning but if people are going on saturday im in.
the only catch is i cant stay at the show forever because i promised the wife id go to the durham fair with her in the early evening.

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
im trying my hardest to make it to this one, im waiting to hear back from the boss lady though we may be upstate NY doing horse things....

Bring the hores to the show. I hear horse burgers are good.:D They have a large steam kettle for stew. We can try a little horse stew.:stir :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14