Keyless entry programming?

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah but you ever drive that truck anywhere else ???
the cost for keyless entry from ford is more than its worth.

theres a reason ford isnt KNOWN for alarm systems....
even the alarm system they sell isnt plug and play...and its
made by a well know alarm mfg <code alarm>.

if the install is done PROPERLY there shouldnt be any issue !

06silvercrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just grabbed a VIPER keyless entry system only. Gonna install it later this week, the trucks at the dealer getting an oil leak fixed now. It will do ALL I need it to do.

caissiel

Laurent
Reaction score
I have a Code Alarm but need the wiring Dia to connect to my Electric locks. Any one can help me I need the lock and unlock wire colors.

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
I have a Code Alarm but need the wiring Dia to connect to my Electric locks. Any one can help me I need the lock and unlock wire colors.

For 2005 Super Duty;

vehicles without Factory Keyless Entry are a Type "C" Door locking system, the PINK/YELLOW is for LOCK and the PINK/LIGHT GREEN is for UNLOCK both wires are found in either kick panel, you MUST use the drivers door switch for testing. if vehicle is equipped with Factory Keyless Entry the Door Locks are a TYPE "B" system, the LOCK is a WHITE/RED (-) and the UNLOCK is a BLACK/WHITE (-) both wires are found at the VSM (vehicle security module) or in the Drivers door harness between the door and the door jam. You MAY also need to connect up the GEM WAKE UP DIAGRAM if when you use the remote keyless entry and the door locks stop working after a 5 minute wait

hope that helps :sweet

caissiel

Laurent
Reaction score
I have the wires for the door locks located, but I need to connect them to the Code Alarm Unit by the driver kick panel. I think I need the connection in front or right side of Panel

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
You have to run leads to that location, not all wires revert back to said location. I checked 3 different sources and they all state the same colors and locations to tap at.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl