Kidnapper Shoots Self

Reaction score
WICHITA, Kan. - A botched kidnapping ended with one of the assailants shooting himself in the groin, police said.

The man had just stuck the gun in his waistband when it fired, shooting him in the left testicle, authorities said. He cringed, causing the gun to fire again and strike him in the left calf, they said.

The 23-year-old man managed to walk into a hospital for treatment. He and his two alleged accomplices, ages 18 and 20, were arrested on attempted kidnapping charges. They were accused of trying to kidnap a teenager in a dispute over stereo speakers.

I'm still in tears from laughing at this story!!:roflmao :roflmao :sorry
I don't know what's scarier..... that this idiot was able to obtain a firearm, or that he is able to vote!!! Darwinism strikes again!!!:nutkick: :rofl:

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
I wanta know how you shoot off your left testicle...........then shoot yourself in the leg and walk to the hospital. :eek:

He must of been of been strung out on drugs.............

One more kidnaping go wrong and he will officially remove himself fromt he gene pool. :D

Tbar

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tbar said:
I wanta know how you shoot off your left testicle...........then shoot yourself in the leg and walk to the hospital. :eek:

He must of been of been strung out on drugs.............

One more kidnaping go wrong and he will officially remove himself fromt he gene pool. :D

Tbar

Yes, Once again.. The Gene Pool needs some clorine.

All of that over some Speakers:eek: :eek:

Out here, we had an 18 year old, Carjacked, MURDERED, body thrown in an orchard, for his 20" Rims & Hydrolic suspension set up. Then they burned his fully customized pick-up. Caught the Dirt Bags that did it but it sure makes one wunder sometimes.:( :(

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remeber the smart crooks never get caught only the stupid ones!...... poetic justice at it's best hahahaha....lol...blowing off ur nuts priceless!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58