King Ranch leather durability/maintenance??

cdraayer

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm considering the KR package on a new F250, but I had a few questions I hoped someone could answer:

Does the KR leather wear well? Does anyone have any pictures of KR leather with a few miles on it?

Does KR leather require any special upkeep? Is it more sensitive to wear or getting dirty than normal Lariat leather?

Thanks guys.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I really can comment on the KR leather package, is the leather of a different quality in the KR than it is in the Lariat? As far as how to take care of it, just use a good quality leather cleaner and protectant. Should last the life of the truck no problem.

Puddle Pirate

Will Pillage For Diesel
Reaction score
The leather in the KR is considerably heavier then the Lariat leather. I use Lexol on it about once a month - just a wet rag to wipe down and then Lexol to condition it.

It does wear like iron though. I made the mistake of having a screwdriver in my back pocket and sat down. The pointy end scraped the leather a bit, and Lexol took the scratch (not too bad) out. Had it been like my 2001 Lariat leather - it would have ripped big time!!

cdraayer

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Wow, NICE truck Pirate! Thanks for the info.

Other experiences still welcome :cowboy:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg