Lasik Eye Surgery post opp question

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
one day, my left eye will be just alittle blury and the right eye is perfect, and then they switch, is that normal?

asking those that have had this done.

i am only 6 days post surgery, and i know my eyes are still recovering. just tryin to get some real world feedback from those who have been thru it too.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
What are you asking us for? Call your doc for questions like this...

hurt.png

BECAUSE, i knew there was a few on here that have had the procedure done. (i.e., 95 stroker) i see my doctor again in the morning and was gonna ask him too. but it could be that he has never had lasik himself, so i was lookin for feedback from those who have had it done.

please forgive me, never thought i would get blasted for asking such a thing.

let me re-ask my question, but this time in a powerstroke way.

has anybody been able to get more HorsePower out of their eyes when they do the lasik MOD? :tongue2

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Bama;

Any surgery especially eye surgery is scary. My wife did not have your type of surgery, but she has told me that she is experiencing different vision due to the brain trying to adjust to the new dominate eye. Her surgeon said that this is normal. This might or might not be your situation. :dunno

jharvey

Shutter Bug
Reaction score
BamaSixGun said:
has anybody been able to get more HorsePower out of their eyes when they do the lasik MOD?

Stephen you really need to install an open element intake, cat back exhaust, and replace the muffler bearings when you do the blinker fluid to get any kind of horsepower from your existing mod, these will keep you from having a crappy outlook.....

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

sorry I couldn't resist..........

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score

has anybody been able to get more HorsePower out of their eyes when they do the lasik MOD? :tongue2

As has been mentioned already Stephen, if you are really concerned about this blurry eye thing you've got going on you should call your surgeon but................

I experienced some blurriness dry eye and halos at night for a while post op. My eyes got better and better over the first 3-6 months with each passing month.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
one other thing you might think about.

TACO BELL, you seem to eat alot of it....maybe the day after is causing your blurriness from the pressure

:roflmao :roflmao

maybe a smile will get some tears rolling anf help the blurred vision

hope its just part of healing, yall have me very interested in getting done
i sure like to be able to wear my cool raybans again

Reaction score
I think the problem is his computer is on the porch and he's facing south so in the mornin he's squintin cause the sun is in his left eye. Then at noon he can see fine. However in the afternoon he's squintin cause the sun is in his right eye. Try facing north in the mornin and see if its the opposite effect.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
As has been mentioned already Stephen, if you are really concerned about this blurry eye thing you've got going on you should call your surgeon but................

I experienced some blurriness dry eye and halos at night for a while post op. My eyes got better and better over the first 3-6 months with each passing month.

thanks mike. this is why i asked, i knew i could count on someone out there that had had it done.

i am intending on asking my doctor about it too.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stephen, a lady at my office had Lasik a few months ago, and it really set her back for awhile. She said that she couldn't sleep with a ceiling fan for three months, and couldn't ride in a car with the windows down for three months (she has a Mustang convertible), and other things that I can't remember right now. I think she's still going back for regular checkups. I can ask her about her experiences and let you know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14