Racing Event Lebanon Valley Diesel Drags

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sat. Aug. 9th DDRA Diesel Drag Racing Assoc. Northeast Points Meet

Just putting it out there for those who want to attend.As usual I will be attending.:D

JBigPipes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will be going and i hope to have the bugs worked out:rant so i can run the truck on the track:Dhey shane you should run the 97 and see what it does cause i think you would get some good times with it.

Last edited:

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
is Mr. Walt going to run??? i would love to see what that thing will do.

Joe GET THOSE ****ING BUGS WORKED OUT! your truck will do pretty good i think.

HiVoltage

High Wood Walker
Reaction score
We're having some major issues with this Elite Diesel compound kit.Not getting a lot of support from them either.Left voicemail with Tadd that if I didn't get a call back quick the bashing would begin,on every forum I know,and i'll even join a few more just to warn others!:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
WTF......you would think they would at least take care of you, after all the coin you spent with them. hope it all works out SOON.

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We're having some major issues with this Elite Diesel compound kit.Not getting a lot of support from them either.Left voicemail with Tadd that if I didn't get a call back quick the bashing would begin,on every forum I know,and i'll even join a few more just to warn others!:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant

Dont feel left out.I talked to Hibby last week about your deal with Elite and he has been waiting bout 6 months for his Twin setup from them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58