LED Cab lights

Diesel Kinevel

97 Stroker
Reaction score
LMC's new catalog shows clear lens-led cab lights for OBS trucks. Finally. My question is has anyone had any experience with them yet? they seem brand new and are labeled as such. Im thinking about picking a set up. I have been waithing for LED cab lights for my truck for some time:)

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
No reason that they won't work. Just watch your polarity so you don't get them hooked up backwards and you will be fine. GO FOR IT!!

Dave

Diesel Kinevel

97 Stroker
Reaction score
I MUST LOOK INTO THIS!!!!! i was about to break down and make my own custom set!

they arent even on the website.they are only in the new catalog I recieved. $80 for a whole system it looks like. I hope the connections are the same so I dont have to rewire the whole thing because that would suck...

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
LMC Truck Parts - Page 84

i bet the connector for the 194 style bulb needs to be cut off, and you probably need to butt connect a new connector on or butt directly to a pigtail coming off the lights. i definitely want them! no money right now :(

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a set of RECON smoked led clearance lights on my dually. I just got 5 pigtails from the local parts store and saved having to cut my factory wiring. I made all the connections on the bench, then just plugged the connectors in and screwed them down.

website- Recon Accessories: Home

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recon makes a set that comes led with a new wiring harness system just an idear? Give them a call or email.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:dunno I used the OEM fixtures/wireing, Smoked lenses from stylintrucks.com and the 194 style LED bulbs from superbrightleds.com

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
Recon makes a set that comes led with a new wiring harness system just an idear? Give them a call or email.

not for the OBS they dont. APC made clear lenses for a while, years ago, and then they stopped. i emailed/called every company under the sun and could not find anything. this LMC light is the first thing i have seen for the OBS since about 2003.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58