LED Cab lights

patrickc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not for the OBS they dont. APC made clear lenses for a while, years ago, and then they stopped. i emailed/called every company under the sun and could not find anything. this LMC light is the first thing i have seen for the OBS since about 2003.

They are a different style light but will mount to OBS truck.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
OH....yes i have seen many people do that, but it looks out of place to me. gotta have OEM style :D

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
Here they are!

WIFE GOT THEM FOR MY B-DAY! they are very bright, they are exactly the same shape as the oem lenses. i just needed to butt splice them to the pigtail from the oem lights, as they dont come with a connector.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
the kit is designed to put cab lights on a truck that does not have them. comes with wires, screws, fuse, and a switch.

to connect the new lights to your existing ford harness, you need to cut the connectors off the old lights and butt splice them to the new lights. the new lights just have about 4" of dead end wire, with no connector. no big deal at all though.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTE!!!!

i almost forgot to mention, the LED's come with a black wire, and a white wire. white is + black is -. the led's must be connected with the proper polarity, unlike incandescent bulbs.

i used a simple volt meter to see wich wire was hot or ground on the ford side, a test light would work to find a hot wire as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58