Let's get this party started!!!!!

Black_Mamba

I'm a Window Licker!!
Reaction score
Okay here is what went wrong. I'm starting a new job in about a week.:sweet Well I've been celebrating a little bit too much and I got on the computer and joined on here along w/ looking at some more products for the truck. (I have been grounded now for buying a little too much) I apoligize if you thought I was a woman. But if ya'll don't like it I just get my purse and go home.:roflmao

Grasshopper has learned a new lesson. Don't drink and operate computers at the same time. A good example is mispelling your name and now I'm a woman. I'll never live this one down here or at home cause I told the wife and she has not stopped messin with me about it all day.:roflmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
So we have a alcohol and loosening of the clothes problem :eek: I mean typing problems:roflmao :roflmao
Aint life great:D

oh and yes a daily kennedy seems to help, except for driving across water:roflmao
Black_Mamba said:
Okay here is what went wrong. I'm starting a new job in about a week.:sweet Well I've been celebrating a little bit too much and I got on the computer and joined on here along w/ looking at some more products for the truck. (I have been grounded now for buying a little too much) I apoligize if you thought I was a woman. But if ya'll don't like it I just get my purse and go home.:roflmao

Grasshopper has learned a new lesson. Don't drink and operate computers at the same time. A good example is mispelling your name and now I'm a woman. I'll never live this one down here or at home cause I told the wife and she has not stopped messin with me about it all day.:roflmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
at least no one called you NANCY:roflmao :roflmao
this one will go down kicking and screaming and just when you think its dead, it will rasie it ugly purse carrying head:roflmao I gauraaannnnnteeee:D
and you come to the bbq next summer (hopefully we will be finished) I bet it gets mentioned over a frosty beverage
;) ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58