LEVELING 2008 F250 4x4

hounddog

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Wife got new truck and thinks front end needs to go up. Is there an easy way to do this like on the gm with torsion bars. I drive a Duramax! I don't know what she was thinking???? No it is really a damn nice truck, kinda makes me jealous. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

SanTan Ford

SanTan Ford
Reaction score
Front End Leveling kits

We actually stock front end leveling kits for the Superduty that come complete with or without shocks. What they are is urethane coil spring spacers that do nothing to alter factory suspension, they simply increase the distance between the truck and the coil spring mounting point. They have been a very popular alternative to the traditional suspension lift and you lose no ride quality at all. Let me know if you're interested and the year of the truck.

jpringle83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is actually one of the easiest lifts you could ever do. All that you need to do is remove the front wheels and shocks drop the axle down remove the factory rubber spacer and insert the new urethane one. Put new longer shocks back in put your wheels back on.

socal14

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
readylift

just put 2.5 inch lift on my2008 f250 pulled to the left had to buy the panhard bar bracket to fix it they don,t tell you that then the steering wheel was 90 off adj the steering rod now its fine:clap:

nifty250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I think this is what im interested in doing. I just bought an F250 superduty powerstroke 7.3 cash. I dont know much about diesels so I will be on here alot. My front end is about 5 inches lower than the rear, ut i believe it still has the stock lift. Do I get a leveling kit, or just install bigger spacers, shocks, and an add a leaf?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
You had better get the proper lift for your truck. Add-a-leaf and blocks don't work in the front end of a truck. Too much junk and it will lead to steering shakes.

Dave

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I would. The kits come with every thing you will need. If you try to purchase it all, you will forget something important and you will be dead until that part comes in. I don't know what all you will need. I don't have the latest model of Ford Super Duty truck.

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58