Leveling kit and tires 06 SDD

ashmass

Cajun in Alaska
Reaction score
I have an 06 SDD CC SB FX$. I want to level it and then out on the biggest tires I can run. I need suggestions, as I can't drive to the tire store to check things out, I have to order and have the items shipped, which is expensive. I only want to pay shipping one time so any help is appreciated.

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
Bilstein makes a real nice leveling kit, they call it the BTS kit. really easy to install, and I believe you can run 35" tires with little to no problems, at most they might rub the plastic fender liner a bit, which can be easily trimmed.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
Bilstein makes a real nice leveling kit, they call it the BTS kit. really easy to install, and I believe you can run 35" tires with little to no problems, at most they might rub the plastic fender liner a bit, which can be easily trimmed.

knick, can you confirm if that is shocks only or other pieces in combo w/ shocks. i read that on a bilstein page somewhere but was confused?:dizzy
tia

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
It is for 05+ trucks and It comes with replacement coil springs, and front shocks. It's everything you need to do the leveling lift.

cksea

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have the BTS kit, easy to install. Easier with a lift. but we got it done with floor jacks. Now I am looking for tires as the stockers are tiny.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14