Leveling Kit?

INTERNATIONALPOWER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking of leveling my front end on my truck.

Any Ideas or experiences w/ any kits

Open to any comments

Also was thinking of putting on some traction bars,
how much axle wrap if any do these trucks produce?

keanoknick

Big Stroker
Reaction score
Stock rear suspension, shouldn't have too much axle wrap, unless you're making some seriuos HP, a programmer alone with the stock rear suspension, you should be fine,

I did get alot of axle wrap, but I've got an 8 inch lift, and 38" tires, the traction bars I bought were the Fabtech ones, which I think are the best ones available for SD's, and they pretty much eliminated any noticable axle wrap.

06PSDROCK

Big Chief
Reaction score
As for the leveling kits, I just bought the 2" lift springs from superlift and put those in. The ride is the same and you don't need any thing else for the front. The stearing wheel will be cocked a little and you can adjust that yourself. I did this about 15,000 miles ago and had no issues.

I had to put in an extra 1" block in the rear but would recommend using a 1" add a leaf in the rear. This is so the rear will not sag so much when towing. I will be doing this soon.

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you use spacers get steel or aluminum not poly. I used 2 1/2" cage on mine with bilstien 5100 shocks and it rides better with stock. A cheap why to bring the rear up on you 250 is to use 350 blocks in the rear.

06PSDROCK

Big Chief
Reaction score
International,
One thing to add about the springs, I had to ask for the springs only. The kit from them is about $680. I am not exactly sure of the spring price but it was less than $200 for the spring only.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14